If you’re looking to enhance the visual appeal of your cabinetry, you’ve come to the right place. Home office display takes on sophisticated look with Phantom Low Voltage Shelf Lighting. If you spend a lot of time in your home office, the objects you’ve chosen to display are what create your work environment. The right cabinet lighting system will add depth and elegance to any display, enhancing the overall mood in a home office.
All of Phantom’s cabinet lighting systems are custom designed to fit your cabinets perfectly, regardless of whether you have adjustable shelves or fixed shelves. The type of material used to design the shelf will not make a difference either – wood or glass shelves do not effect how the illumination is distributed. Because we offer lensed trim profiles that diffuse the light and shielded trim profiles that direct the light, the light source can be concealed even with textured or reflective surfaces.
Phantom offers several series of recessed cabinet lighting to ensure that any display can be beautifully illuminated –
- Adjustable Concealed (AC) Series – designed for fully adjustable shelf and cabinet linear lighting applications with concealed buss bars. They represent a breakthrough in strip lighting technology due to proprietary wiring methods. Imagine having the ability to freely move your lighted shelves without rewiring, using only a Phillips head screwdriver!
- Adjustable Exposed (AE) Series – all of the same features as the AC Series, but for shelving units with exposed steel buss bars. These low profile cabinet lights are easily concealed regardless of the shelf design, giving a new definition to the phrase, “See the Light, Not the Fixture.”
- Horizontal Mount (HM) Series – designed for any horizontal linear cabinet or cove lighting application
- Vertical Mount (VM) Series – designed for any horizontal linear cabinet cove lighting application
All of our cabinet lighting series are available in three performance options –
- Classic – Features individual festoon lamps in both LED (1.2 to 1.8 Watts per foot) and Xenon (10 to 30 Watts per foot) versions; 12/24VAC Festoon Lamps; variety of Kelvin color temperatures
- Elite – Elite produces light levels up to 319 lumens per foot with a linear LED tape format; 1.5, 1.8, 2.2 and 2.8 Watts Per Foot; 24VDC Operating Current; variety of Kelvin color temperatures
- Ultra – Ultra is our most powerful product offering with impressive light levels up to 872 lumens per foot with a linear LED tape format; 4.2, 5.0 and 7.5 Watts Per Foot; 24VDC Operating Current; variety of Kelvin color temperatures
The team at Phantom Lighting would be happy to help you come up with a plan to enhance your home or business’ office displays with our cabinet lighting systems, just give us a call toll-free at 800-863-1184 or fill out our online request form.