The Phantom Surface Mount LED Projector is a powerful optical framing projector designed for mono-point art lighting applications. Phantom Contour Projectors are designed by a professional installer and have been engineered so that anyone can complete the install. The unique masking methods and precision optics shape the projected light to fit the art without spill light on the wall. The level or precision produces a “lighted from within” look that is amazing! When it comes to professional lighting art, nothing is more impressive, powerful or visually effective than an optical framing projector. This option makes the surface mount LED projector one of the most versatile, effective and functional art lighting fixtures on the market today.
Key Features of the Contour Projector
– User friendly design with detailed installation instructions
– Flexible for offset mounting to address reflective glare
– Multiple masking methods (shutters, templates, gobos)
– Variable Optics System for addressing long and short throws
– Special Achromatic focal lenses designed to eliminate blue lines
– Proprietary LED light engine with concentric parabolic reflector
– 3000K LED 90+ CRI with optional dichroic filters (2700K, 3500K, 4000K)
– Aluminum heat sink and active cooling fan
– Optional on-board 0-10V dimmer control
– IC-Rated housing for direct contact with insulation
– ETL Approved Conforms to UL STD 1598, Certified to CSA STD C22.2 NO.250.0
If we can help with your art lighting design or answer any questions about our LED framing projector, call toll-free at 800-863-1184 or request a quote using our online form. Please follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook, or if you prefer to sign up for our monthly newsletter we will keep you up-to-date on new product launches, resources, and more.