The Phantom Float Finish LED Projector is a recessed LED optical framing projector with float finish (zero sightline) IC-Rated housing, designed specifically for fine art illumination. When it comes to professional lighting art, nothing is more impressive or visually effective than an optical framing projector. A hidden light source with a controlled beam of light precisely illuminates the canvas. Phantom Contour Projectors are designed by a professional installer and have been engineered so that anyone can complete the install. The float finish option we offer makes this LED framing projector one of the most versatile and efficient art lighting fixtures on the market today. See for yourself by visiting our image gallery.
Key Features of the Contour Projector
– User friendly design with detailed installation instructions
– Flexible for offset mounting to address reflective glare
– Multiple masking methods (shutters, templates, gobos)
– Variable Optics System for addressing long and short throws
– Special Achromatic focal lenses designed to eliminate blue lines
– Proprietary LED light engine with concentric parabolic reflector
– 3000K LED 90+ CRI with optional dichroic filters (2700K, 3500K, 4000K)
– Aluminum heat sink and active cooling fan
– Optional on-board 0-10V dimmer control
– IC-Rated housing for direct contact with insulation
– ETL Approved Conforms to UL STD 1598, Certified to CSA STD C22.2 NO.250.0
If we can help with framing art with projectors or answer any questions about our float finish led projector, give us a call toll-free at 800-863-1184 or request a quote using our online form. Follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook, or if you prefer to sign up for our monthly newsletter we will keep you up-to-date on new product launches, resources, and more.