The Phantom Top Access LED Projector is an optical framing projector with remodeler IC-Rated housing, designed for custom installations only. That’s because all work is performed from above with only a small cone protruding through the ceiling similar to the Wendel technique. When it comes to professional lighting art, nothing is more impressive or visually effective than an optical framing projector.
A hidden light source with a controlled beam of light precisely illuminates the canvas creating a spectacular display. Phantom Contour Projectors are designed by a professional installer and have been engineered so that anyone can complete the install. This custom installation option makes the top access LED projector one of the most versatile and best art lighting fixtures on the market today.
Key Features of the Contour Projector
– Unique design with detailed installation instructions
– Flexible for offset mounting to address reflective glare
– Multiple masking methods (templates, gobos only)
– Variable Optics System for addressing long and short throws
– Special Achromatic focal lenses designed to eliminate blue lines
– Proprietary LED light engine with concentric parabolic reflector
– 3000K LED 90+ CRI with optional dichroic filters (2700K, 3500K, 4000K)
– Aluminum heat sink and active cooling fan
– Optional on-board 0-10V dimmer control
– IC-Rated housing for direct contact with insulation
– ETL Approved Conforms to UL STD 1598, Certified to CSA STD C22.2 NO.250.0
If we can help with your custom lighting needs or answer any questions about our specialized LED contour projector, call toll-free at 800-863-1184 or request a quote using our online form. Please follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook, or if you prefer to sign up for our monthly newsletter we will keep you up-to-date on new product launches, resources, and more.