The Phantom New Construction LED Projector is an optical framing projector with remodeler IC-Rated housing, designed for fine art illumination in new buildings. When it comes to professional lighting art, nothing is more impressive or visually effective than an optical framing projector. A hidden light source with a controlled beam of light precisely illuminates the canvas without spilling light on the wall around the art. Phantom Contour Projectors are designed by a professional installer and have been engineered so that anyone can complete the install. This option makes this new construction led projector one of the most versatile and best art lighting fixtures on the market today.
Key Features of the Contour Projector
– User friendly design with detailed installation instructions
– Flexible for offset mounting to address reflective glare
– Multiple masking methods (shutters, templates, gobos)
– Variable Optics System for addressing long and short throws
– Special Achromatic focal lenses designed to eliminate blue lines
– Proprietary LED light engine with concentric parabolic reflector
– 3000K LED 90+ CRI with optional dichroic filters (2700K, 3500K, 4000K)
– Aluminum heat sink and active cooling fan
– Optional on-board 0-10V dimmer control
– IC-Rated housing for direct contact with insulation
– ETL Approved Conforms to UL STD 1598, Certified to CSA STD C22.2 NO.250.0
If we can help with your art lighting needs or answer any questions about our LED contour projectors, call toll-free at 800-863-1184 or request a quote using our online form. You can also follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook, or if you prefer to sign up for our monthly newsletter we will keep you up-to-date on new product launches, resources, and more.